1. Stay hydrated and drink plenty of water daily
2. Regular mild exercise; 3-4 times weekly
3. Be sure you have adequate vitamin D; such as salmon; 1-2 times weekly and/or take a good whole food vitamin D
4. Get enough sleep; whatever your body requires
5. Build your immune system by eating adequate amounts of fruits and vegetables daily while taking whole food vitamin C and D
6. Wash hands frequently and adequately.
7. Avoid flu vaccines
8. Be sure you have a basic healthy diet; keeping treats to a minium
9. Keep learning, laughing and loving; not just a saying or motto, but this is true
10. Stay thankful to the good Lord!!
A Health Connection offers a good whole food supplement of vitamin D, a sustained release vitamin C and one to build a depleted immune system.
AHC also offers a well-rounded variety of natural ways to stay healthy.
See www.ahealthconnection.com and ways to contact me……
Brenda Ihle, RN, CHN, HHP